We hope you never have to use this information, but accidents do happen. The following
guidelines are provided to help you deal with the situation
What to do at the scene of an accident?
- Stop immediately, but do not obstruct traffic if possible.
- Assist injured. Have someone call police. Repeat after 5 minutes.
- Secure names, phone numbers and addresses of other drivers, witnesses and injured
- Make rough drawing of scene, showing position of cars and other details.
- Remain calm, courteous and consistent in your version of the accident.
- Don't discuss circumstances of the accident with anyone except the police on your
- Don't hastily accept claim settlement at the scene of the accident.
- Contact a Mac Haik Wrecker as soon as possible.
Mac Haik Shuttle Service
Mac Haik provides a shuttle service within specific boundaries that will take you
home, to work, or to the mall and pick you up when your vehicle is left at the dealership
for service. Please check with your service advisor for shuttle departure times and
Mac Haik has rental vehicles located at it location. Both cars and trucks are available
for daily, weekly and monthly rental.